We are running a special schedule from June 24th to August 5th. On your first visit to Westside, we will greet you as you come in the door and ask you to sign our guest book and get a name tag. Adult forum begins at 9:00 am and ends around 10:00. We have coffee, tea, and conversation from 10:00 - 10:25 am in the fellowship hall. At 10:25 am, everyone moves into the sanctuary for the Sunday service. The service ends at 11:30, followed by coffee, tea and conversation from 11:30 - 11:55 am in the fellowship hall.
Families with Children:
- When new children visit Westside, we will greet them and help them get a name tag. We will introduce them to other children and give the family a tour of the outside play area and the location of their Religious Education classrooms. Many of our children come early and depending on the weather, play outside.
- Children join us in both services and are invited to either sit up front on cushions just for them, or sit with their adult(s). On some Sundays, the children will remain during the entire service. On other Sundays, after about 20 minutes, we sing the children out to their classrooms. We would truly enjoy their presence in our classrooms, but children are always welcome to stay with their parents or guardians in the service, wherever they will feel most comfortable.
- When the service is over, please come to the RE classroom, sign your child out from their class and hear about their lesson for the day. Feel free to ask the teachers about your child's experience. Join us for snacks and conversation in the fellowship hall or enjoy our outside play area.
- Nursery age children – Nursery care is available for 0-2 years of age during the whole service. Meet our childcare workers and let them know of any special concerns for your little one.
- Youth – Youth will be taking a break from religious education until the new RE school year begins in September.