On your first visit to Westside, we will greet you as you come in the door and ask you to sign our guest book and get a name tag. We have coffee, tea, and conversation from 8:30 - 8:55 am in the fellowship hall. At 8:55 am, everyone moves into the sanctuary for the 1st service. The 1st service ends around 10:00, followed by coffee, tea and conversation from 10:00 - 11:10 am in the fellowship hall. Adult Forum begins at 10:00 and runs until 11:00 am. The 2nd service begins at 11:15 am. The 2nd service ends around 12:15, followed by additional conversation in the fellowship hall.
Families with Children:
- Child care is available for those through age 5 on Sunday mornings from 8:45 am - 12:30 pm. Meet our childcare workers and let them know of any special concerns for your little one. You can also email our DLRE with any questions.
- When new children visit Westside, we will greet them and help them get a name tag. We will introduce them to other children and give the family a tour of the outside play area and the location of their Religious Education classrooms.
- Children join us in both services and are welcome to sit with their families. We offer activities in worship and the children are welcome to use the child-sized tables or to take an activity and sit with their family.
- Childrens RE (Religious Education) classes are 10:15 - 11 am. We ask that the parent/ adult responsible take them to their class and sign them in when class begins as well as pick them up from their classroom. When their class is over, sign your child out from their class and hear about their lesson for the day. Feel free to ask the teachers about your child's experience. Join us for snacks and conversation in the fellowship hall as well as the Children's library on the stag in our Fellowship Hall.
- Youth – Youth ages 13 to 18 (6th - 12th graders) are invited to join our Religious Education class of teenagers from 10:15 - 11 am. When they arrive, we will show them the location of their classroom and introduce them to the teens present that day as well as the adult leaders.