Young Adults @ Westside is a vibrant group of people ages 18-35 who meet monthly for worship and fellowship. Currently, we hold a drop-in space via Zoom for renewal and reflection around the monthly Soul Matters theme. Past events include Popcorn Theology movie night, a series on Oppression, holiday gatherings, coordinating the church Angel Tree, board game night, and leading an annual Sunday Morning Worship Service.
You can contact our current facilitator, Aimee Stubbs, and connect with other young adults by:
Upcoming Meeting Dates:
- Thursday August 27, 2020, 7:00 PM Central
- Theme: General Sharing Space
- Thursday September 24, 2020, 7:00 PM Central
- Theme: Renewal
- Thursday October 22, 2020, 7:00 PM Central
- Theme: Deep Listening
- Thursday November 19, 2020, 7:00 PM Central
- Theme: Healing
- Thursday Dec 17, 2020, 7:00 PM Central
- Theme: Stillness
Bring a song, a reading, a question, or something else that is speaking to you right now on the month’s theme, or just your beautiful self and join us in this space for sharing, renewal, and reflection.
Please text @YAWUUC to 81010 or email YoungAdults@WestsideUU.org to receive the link to join the Zoom Meeting.